Friday 6 February 2009

Lecturer's Have Crash Projects Too!


Went happily to work today to teach my class as normal.
Then got a 'phone call from a plant hire company in London needing 3 Diggers photographed and sent to them today. Finished class, cancelled meeting went home picked up my kit and off to Blantyre. Always remember when visiting plant hire yards wear wellies!
Half an hour later diggers photographed and I'm on my way home.
Tweeks in photoshop sent to client an hour before he wanted them, he's happy, I'm having a beer.
Who needs 10 days!

4 comments:

  1. Can I have an extension please, sir?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Neil, as i said in class i do have a lot of experience with big diggers,trucks and bulldozers. But hey, don't know if i could do that photography work as quick?

    ReplyDelete